Location: Coral Gables, FL
Type: Full Time
Reports to: CTO
Responsible for the General Product Line of All Landing Gears.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Manage Landing Gears teardown, repair and overhaul, both company owned, customer managed gear.
• Manage the movement shipment of Gears to and from teardown, MRO’s and repair facilities.
• Create work scopes for each gear and set priorities for gears to be repaired, torn down, or overhauled.
• Manage gear parts to and from repair facilities and or future gear repairs or overhauls.
• Approve vendors and quotes, work closely with the Technical Purchasing Manager in determining both quality and cost effectiveness.
• Maintain data integrity within Pentagon to reflect uniformity.
• Stripping of IPC and loading Alternate numbers to create maximum efficiency for sales of material.
• Provide Technical data of all gears lines to support sales of inventory.
• Special projects, as needed, which includes analysis by extracting data from Pentagon, IPC, engineering orders, modifications, service letter, AD’s and service bulletins.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• BA/BS Degree in Business Administration is preferred and at least five (5) years of previous experience in the aviation industry.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.