Seeking a highly analytical Technical Records Analyst with aviation industry experience for our Miami location.
- Perform Audits on Life Limited Part Summaries, Airworthiness Directives and applicable technical and operational documentation for Company and customer engines and
- Performs comprehensive baseline reviews for whole aircraft and engine
- Assists Management, Asset Directors, Leasing Director and Sales personnel in support of aircraft and engine sale and pre-lease activity; provides mini-packs, comprehensive technical documentation and in-depth analysis on product-specific subject matter.
- Performs complete aircraft and engine repair reviews ensuring work scope requirements are satisfied, dirty-finger print documents are audited, and all supporting documents are received.
- Audits technical documentation for select Company owned and customer
- Assists in pre-purchase evaluation of aircraft engines and/or inventory as
- Assists in evaluating newly released Federal Aviation Administration Airworthiness Directives/OEM Service Bulletins and their impact on potential sales, leasing and operational life of engine
- Coordinates and oversees the production of Life Limited Part Summaries and trace
- Coordinates preparation and shipment of records packages to customers for leased/sold aircraft and engines and other Company
- Researches records through contacts with OEMs, repair facilities and previous owner/operators in obtaining life limited part trace and complete operational and technical engine and aircraft
- Provides comprehensive data packages to internal and external customers.
- Provides post-sale/post-lease support to external customers in answering technical questions, researching/obtaining technical data and supplying customer-required
- Assigns or oversees specific projects and tasks as business requirements require as assigned by
- Identifies and oversees the scanning of select technical and trace
- Performs specialized technical research in support of individual sales personnel and
- Travels to outside locations to perform customer-based reviews as
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience with engine/aircraft records preferred
- Extremely strong attention to detail is imperative
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Company Indoctrination, GMM training required (applicable sections
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product
|Job Category||Administration, Aerospace/Aviation, Records & Documentation|