Technical Analyst – Aviation
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the marketing report to be updated daily with current and up to date information as changes occur.
- Provide support as necessary to Technical Consultants including coordinating time sheets and payment to consultants in a timely manner in accordance with their contracts.
- Assist consultants and Company representatives with project requests and act as the primary point of contact.
- Collect all data pertinent to the maintenance of the aircraft pre-and-post acquisition.
- Follow aircraft from start to finish in “C” check, assist with purchasing materials.
- Fulfill requests for purchasing related to an aircraft, track movement of parts ordered, and delegate duties as needed including outsourcing if necessary.
- Will further develop pricing, contracts, negotiations, records review, and fieldwork
- Review Engine, Airframe, and Components notice of Proposed of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) for applicability to the Company’s feet.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma is required.
- BA/BS Degree and 2 years’ experience is preferred.
- Power Plant and airframe knowledge is preferred.
- MRO Experience preferred.
- Pentagon experience preferred.
- AerData/CMS/STREAM expreience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.