Senior Financial Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement models to ensure accuracy and availability of forward looking financial and operational information.
- Develop and maintain predictive modeling and trending analysis of the company’s airframe and engine parts.
- Prepare project management and valuation analysis to evaluate inventory investment effectiveness and help identify sales opportunities.
- Conduct financial projections including DCF, IRR, and NPV in conjunction with assistance provided in the asset purchase and investment decision-making process.
- Assist, as needed, with consolidated and divisional financial analysis including, but not limited to, trending analysis for financial statement accounts and financial statement variance analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of consolidated and divisional budgets.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and forecasts in support of the business.
Qualifications (Education, Knowledge & Skills):
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 7 or more years related financial experience. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Experience must include quantitative analysis and evaluation of complex, large files of information.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access and Powerpoint).
- Familiarity with U.S. GAAP and consolidation is preferred.
- Aerospace/Defense industry experience preferred.
|Job Category||Accounting, Aerospace/Aviation, Finance & Analysis|