Sales & Customer Service Manager
The Sales & Customer Service Manager role is a new opening for our aviation/airline client in the Miami, Florida area. This position will be responsible for both sales and customer service to airline clients and will report to the Vice President. Currently there are no direct reports for this position however, the company is growing tremendously and this department will be growing as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review internal system (Aeroxchange) multiple times daily, placing interim responses, quote(s).
- Create and maintain daily reports for morning sales meetings.
- Coordinate logistics with repair department.
- Coordinate shipping of sales orders with warehouse and shipping teams.
- Work with records department to obtain required documentation to analyze hard time component, asset value, times and cycles to facilitate sales.
- Process sales orders, pick tickets, and shipping documents.
- Market research for sales pricing and repair pricing.
- Set up new customer account and vendor accounts. (No credit authority)
- Work with technical department in expediting removal of high value units for pre sales.
- ILS, phone and e-mail sales.
- Airline sales.
- Provide excellent customer service for all customer accounts.
- Manage all Crystal reporting.
- Assist credit and collections in obtaining status of payments.
- Provide any needed support to VP or Director of Airframe sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred or minimum 5 years related experience.
- Previous experience in the airline industry is preferred.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and function as a member of the team.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Sales/Business Development|