Responsibilities & Duties:
- Adhere to standardized program evaluation and audit checklists
- Complete program evaluations
- Ensure and promote risk management is applied to findings and change management
- Conduct Station Audits and submit Audit Reports to applicable operational personnel
- Assists operating units with continuous improvement through the application of quality and safety management principles
- Approves comprehensive corrective action plans and performs follow-up as necessary
- Risk mitigation and corrective action plan development
- IEP schedule development based on risk
- Creation in audit checklists
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality and safety audit training
- Assists in program development and improvement
- Regulatory Requirements – General knowledge of all regulatory requirements governing Air Carrier operations.
- Technical Safety Knowledge – Understand and appropriately apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to Safety Management Systems. Comprehension of Operations Specifications. A full understanding of all manuals meant for the use and guidance of flight, ground operations, and management personnel.
- Safety Management System Competences – Comprehend and apply all four components of a Safety Management System
- Relationship with Regulatory Agencies – Broad knowledge of the regulatory oversight process to aid in an effective interaction with all government regulatory agencies such as FAA, EPA, OSHA, DOT, etc.
|Job Category||Aerospace/Aviation, Health & Safety|