MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY
RN Acute Care (Telemetry)
Full-time | Oxnard, CA
We are seeking a California Registered Nurse with progressive experience in an acute care specialty setting, preferably telemetry. The RN will provide expert bedside nursing care and be capable of directing/coaching staff in the daily operations of the nursing unit.
This individual will be part of a new unit and have the ability to help build a foundation with numerous opportunities to cross-train into other units. This is a great opportunity join a large organization with fantastic culture, benefits (403b + pension).
- In keeping with the organizations core values, the RN – Telemetry is an advance practitioner who is an expert in bedside nursing care and is also capable of directing/coaching staff in the daily operations of the nursing unit.
- Acts as a daily operation of the nursing unit and mentor.
- Preceptor, and resource of the Clinical Nurse I and II as well as other staff members.
- Able to provide advance consultation in patient care problems for a given patient population.
- This position is represented by SEIU, Local 121RN, and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Med surg, acute, IMC, progressive care, stepdown, step down
Required Skills & Experience:
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Three (3) years current experience in an Acute Care setting in a specialty area
- Experience in Telemetry
- ASN, BSN preferred
- Cardiac experience preferred
- Licenses and Certifications: ACLS, CA License, RN
- Minimum Education: Bachelors preferred; Associates required
- Years’ Experience: 3+ years
- Schedule Details: Night, 12-hour shifts
- Care Settings: Acute
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Schedule: Night Shift 7p-7a. No call
Employer (our client):
We provide quality, compassionate health care at more than 40 hospitals and care centers that are serving communities across California, Arizona and Nevada every minute of every day. And while not everyone may live near a major medical facility, we are making health care more accessible by bringing resources closer to where people live and work.
In urban and rural communities alike, residents of all ages and backgrounds have access to primary care, preventive treatment, clinical support, chronic disease management, trauma services, and a host of medical and therapeutic specializations.
With several different ways to activate your search, let us help you to quickly and easily find an affordable, quality medical facility located close to where you need it, when you need it.
|Job Category||Healthcare, Nursing|