Our client, a well established, technology-driven aerospace/aviation, industrial, defense and space organization is seeking a Reliability Engineer to join their growing Component Repair Group.
This is an opportunity to join a high-energy team and provide excellent quality products and services to an extensive customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you.
Primary Duties Include:
- Use work order information to determine failure mode trends and identify specific root cause
- Evaluate TSO, TSI, CSO, CSO to determine MTBUR and compare against industry standards
- Review FAA bi-weekly issued Airworthiness Directives addressing any issues with the V2500
- Review Airbus WISE information regarding any recurrent V2500 engine components reliability issues
- Create a tabulated report showing aircraft tail no., station, removal date, TSO, TSI or any customer provided information to determine (average, high, low) TOW (Time On Wing)
- Conduct biweekly/monthly/quarter reviews and present to customer’s engineering department and/or management level
- Visit customer maintenance base (when requested or required) to establish working relationships with airline maintenance and engineering dept.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or relevant level of knowledge & experience
- Minimum 3 years in an engineering background (airline experience)
- Extensive knowledge of V2500 system engine components and troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of all available documentation aiding in the troubleshooting of commercial aircraft (i.e. SSM, TSM, IPC, FCOM)
- Able to participate and work on multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MsWord, MsExcel, Outlook, MsAccess.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent 401K plan
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
|Job Category||Aerospace/Aviation, Engineering|