An established company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is currently seeking a full-time Receptionist. This person must be professional and personable with 2+ years of experience. In this multi-faceted Receptionist role you will be required to handle all incoming calls and transfer to proper personnel, take messages, order supplies, meet and greet all clients and customers, manage conference room schedule, sort/deliver mail and packages, as well as other basic office duties. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills a must
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Ability to perform/prioritize multiple tasks and meet specific deadlines
- An associates degree – a bachelors degree is preferred
- Answer multi-line phones, responding to customer inquiries and greet all office guests
- Collect and distribute mail to the appropriate person
- Oversight of Office: equipment (phones, computers, printers,etc.) maintenance, supplies, cleaning, efficient operation, organization/filing, records retention, etc. Prepare and manage associated annual expense budgets for all office related requirements.
- Administrative support to President. Ability to ensure discreet and confidential handling of all business transactions, both internal and external.
- Responsible for data entry and accounts receivables
- Assist with marketing efforts – corporate promotional items, client gifts & entertainment, Holiday campaign, employee morale boosters, etc. Coordinate directly with President on all related needs.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility for other duties and projects assigned.
- Strong knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that all written materials prepared and proof read are complete, succinct and formatted correctly.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office applications; knowledge of cost accounting systems a plus.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment and professional appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.