Project Manager for Technical Services – Aviation
Responsible for coordinating, assigning, and directing all projects of the Technical Services Department including coordinating with the Repair Stations to ensure continuous workflow of the Company’s assets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate with Repair Stations to ensure continuous and smooth workflow of assets.
- Continually monitor repair station systems and procedures, ensure effective corrective measures are accomplished to maintain production and quality to the highest level.
- Evaluate and recommend Repair Facilities for Company use.
- Ensure all tools and current documentation is available to support operation.
- Coordinate, assign, and direct technical representatives to pending projects.
- Provide updated status reports for all currently projects to Director and VP of Technical Services to include possible delivery or financial impact to operation.
- Perform physical audit of aircraft and engines in support of due diligence for Lease/Purchase/Lease Return.
- Coordinate with Records Department to execute conformity of Aircraft for Lease / Purchase / Lease Return.
- Interface with DER’s/DAR’s and Engine Maintenance to prepare required work scope for Company assets.
- Delegate any and all tasks as necessary to support the operation.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must hold a current FAA Airframe or Power plant rating and have at least 5 years diverse large aircraft maintenance experience.
- Must have attained a level of formal education sufficient to meet the requirements of the listed responsibilities.
- Be fully knowledgeable of the FAR requirements related to aircraft airworthiness and conformity.
- Computer literate, with ability to use common PC Software packages.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.