Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting transactions, issue research, and litigation.
- Contract management of the Company’s deals and ongoing obligations.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with customers and outside counsel.
- Financing facilities compliance and tracking of compliance results.
- Maintaining tracker of asset ownership, and other information tools.
- Maintaining the Company’s contract management system (CMS).
- Provide word processing and administrative support to the attorneys.
- Filing, indexing, and retrieval of legal documents.
- Provide ad hoc support on special projects or tasks as needed.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree is preferred. Paralegal certification desirable. Notary Public certification desirable.
- Experience in aviation transaction documents highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must be able to multi-task well and be highly organized.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality of work.
- One to two years’ experience working in Legal departments on the above responsibilities.
- Experience supervising others desirable.
- Ability to work positively with customers and colleagues.
- Experience with CMS or other similar contract management software desirable.
|Job Category||Administration, Aerospace/Aviation, Legal|