Seeking a highly analytical, research driven professional with proven experience in market research and pricing strategies for the aviation/aerospace industry. This role will have demonstrated experience establishing pricing and analyzing consumer preferences and trends preferably within an MRO setting and/or for aircraft parts.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
- Prepare business proposals and plans
- Gathering and analyzing data.
- Reporting to marketing managers and coordinators.
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
- Preparing detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitors’ activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Designing market surveys.
- Determining future trends.
- Communicating with customers, competitors and suppliers.
- Developing strategies to improve market reach.
- Two- Five years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Aviation Background, Airline, OEM or Repair Station
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Educational & Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or related (essential).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel), databases and statistical packages.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
|Job Category||Research & Analysis|