Inside Sales Manager
Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating and developing sales prospects; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
Manage Inside Sales Representatives and contribute individually to:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Book in-person meeting for qualified leads with the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
A Qualified Lead is a prospect:
- With need, budget and buying authority
- Working for a company that meets customer profile
- With a buying timeline within twelve months
Maintain and expand your database of prospects within assigned territory
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Accurate documentation of all activities within salesforce.com
Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
Salesforce.com capabilities, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, foster teamwork, planning, building relationships, people skills, initiative, customer focus, emphasizing excellence.
Active clearance or ability to acquire and maintain a security clearance preferred.
|Job Category||Cyber Security, Information Technology, Sales/Business Development|