Director of Finance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designs and implements models to ensure accuracy and availability of forward financial and operational projections.
- Develops and maintains predictive modeling and trending analysis of the company’s airframe and engine parts sales and leasing.
- Prepares project management and valuation analysis to evaluate inventory investment effectiveness and help identify sales opportunities.
- Conducts financial projections including DCF, IRR, and NPV in conjunction with asset purchases and investment decision making process.
- Assists with consolidated and divisional financial analysis including, but not limited to, trending analysis for financial statement accounts and financial statement variance analysis.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of consolidated and divisional budgets.
- Prepares ad hoc analyses and forecasts in support of the business.
- Prepares presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Competencies, Personal Attributes:
- Collaborative by nature with good team-building and team leadership skills. Prefers to work in collaboration with others and is able to motivate and cooperate with others across a variety of functions, particularly given the cross-functional implications of the role.
- Balances his/her strategic ability with a willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do real work. Possesses a strong work ethic and a hands-on orientation and not afraid to do “real work”.
- High-energy, positively assertive professional with a bias for action and an ability to inject greater pace and vigor into the organization to enable it to move with greater expediency in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- An individual with a strong bias for action.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 7 + years of related financial experience.
- Experience must include quantitative analysis and evaluation of complex, large files of information.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with U.S. GAAP and consolidation is preferred.
- Aerospace/Defense industry experience preferred.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance & Analysis|