Director of Federal Sales
Our client, a Cyber Security Leader in End-point Prevention & Forensics has an immediate opening for a Federal Sales Director.
- Must have a minimum of 10 year, in-field experience.(Channels and Inside Sales do not count)
- Must have attained quota 70% of their years in selling.
- Must be able to demonstrate top performer qualities during the interview process.
- Must be detail oriented and mature. (e.g. – on time, listens, grammatically correct follow up communication, good verbal communication).
- Must be willing to take ownership for shortcomings and setbacks.
- Must be able to demonstrate W-2’s over 300K.
- Must have a commitment to running the administrative duties through sf.com.
- Must have technical acumen.
- Sales approach should be both ‘consultative’ and ‘relationship’.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a simplistic way.
- Must be well versed in Civilian Agencies and Defense Industry
- Must have covered for at least 8 years
- Reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
- Working closely with a local SE(Software Engineer).
- Responsible for achieving targeted, regional sales quota; quarterly and yearly.
- 30% travel is required.
Due to security requirements, US Citizenship is required.
|Job Category||Cyber Security, Sales/Business Development|