Business Process Manager
Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and developing business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support management in the evaluation, recommendation, establishment, implementation and analysis of new and improved production workflows and work processes defining the utilization of the Pentagon 2000 SQL database.
- Coordinate cross-functional forums to lead documentation of the best business practices to improve user efficiency, customer service levels and overall quality.
- Assist business change management through new process document creation and updates to existing documentation, in support of organizational policies and procedures.
- Drive accuracy and consistency in approach to documentation aligning with quality business documentation standards.
- Identify issues in existing processes and procedures ensuring clarity and consistency in all levels of business documentation.
Qualifications (Education, Knowledge & Skills):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with some financial analysis background and a minimum of five years’ experience in business process analysis and technical writing.
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and analytical thought.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills; sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-oriented.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and MS Visio.
- Experience working virtually with colleagues.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
|Job Category||Business Process/Analysis|