*Bonus opportunity may be available for premium A&P Mechanics
Seeking reliable, detail oriented, and technical A&P mechanics with demonstrated knowledge, training, and skills working on commercial aircraft. Individual must be able to work well independently as well as in a team setting and complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Must have an Airframe & Power Plant (A & P) License.
- H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years recent experience utilizing A & P license.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but corporate, general or military aircraft will be considered.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
|Job Category||Aerospace/Aviation, Maintenance|