MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY
Admit Recovery Unit RN
Full-time | Atlanta, CA
We are seeking a compassionate Nurse with current State of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License and experience in an acute care, preferred in a hospital setting. This individual will organize patient data into the formulation of a plan of care; identify additional information needed and make care decisions based on identified needs.
Additionally, the staff nurse is responsible for maintaining standards of practice, coordinating patient care activities of all assigned staff in the provision of quality nursing care.
This is a great opportunity join a large organization with fantastic culture, full benefits.
- Performs patient assessments to include collection of data regarding the patient’s physical, psychosocial and health history.
- Appropriately evaluates the developmental age of the patient when performing assessments, treatments and patient/family education.
- Organizes patient data into the formulation of a plan of care; identifies additional information needed and makes care decisions based on identified needs. Identifies expected patient outcomes.
- Carries out plan of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Provides patient care that is specific to the setting, identified needs and plan; ensures that the care provided is appropriate to the severity of the disease, condition, impairment or disability.
- Oversees activities of ancillary and support team members.
- Identifies teaching opportunities and provides the resources necessary for achieving the educational goals of the patients.
- Communications issues/concerns to the Charge Nurse, Clinical Manager and/or physician as appropriate.
- Documents patient care and concerns in the patient record.
Required Skills & Experience:
Required skills & experience (the 3 “must haves” to be considered)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with an Associate’s degree in nursing. (BSN preferred)
- Will consider a new grad if completed clinical rotations in a relevant acute care setting
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License
- One year of acute care experience preferred in a hospital setting
- Licenses and Certifications: GA RN License or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License
- Minimum Education: Associates degree
- Years’ Experience: 2+
- Care Settings: Acute (in hospital)
- Full benefits
- Schedule Details: Day – shifts available (8hr, 10hr,12hr)
Employer (our client):
We deliver healthcare marked by compassion and sustainable excellence in a progressive environment, guided by physicians, delivered by exceptional professionals and inspired by the communities we serve. We are a not-for-profit, community health system comprised of 11 hospitals, 3,000 physicians and nearly 22,000 employees.
Since the beginning, we have been a pioneer in patient care, fulfilling the health care needs of Atlanta residents and the surrounding communities. Today – more than 110 years since it was founded – we are known as a leading hospital system in cancer care, treatment of heart disease and organ transplantation.
|Job Category||Healthcare, Nursing|