Accounts Receivable Clerk
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for daily processing of invoices (Sales Orders).
- Responsible for processing Misc. Invoices.
- Responsible for compiling and processing credit applications.
- Responsible for maintaining credit log.
- Responsible for maintaining customer files.
- Daily processing of incoming checks.
- Monthly customer statements.
- Accounts Receivable team support.
- Maintain confidentiality of files.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- Must have 3+ years of experience within the admin or accounting/financial field.
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Should be enthusiastic and goal oriented as well as have good administration skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must be comfortable working alone as well as under the assistance of a supervisor