Responsible for managing assigned accounts, including, but not limited to, OEM’s, Distributors, Airlines and MRO providers, and uses various channels to generate demand for the company’s products. Responsible for managing and achieving key sales goals for assigned sites, customers and overall CSS After-Market channel, and acts as primary CSS point of contact, while working closely with both Outside Sales and internal sites, in order to grow new and existing business.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Identify and execute effective After-Market sales strategies based on market trends and customer needs to grow pipeline and achieve optimal sales. Evaluate and decide where discounts can be applied and where purchases can be made. Identify sales targets and opportunities, generate leads (both old and new), and develop and implement strategies for execution.
- Manage customer accounts and After-Market Sales/Commercial Spares at respective company sites. Support all internal and external customers with respect to overseeing the sales cycle, managing customer relationships, quoting, follow-up, tracking performance, developing business opportunities with new and existing customers, performing analysis, forecasting, and surplus sales. Review and negotiate Sales Agreements and Contracts. Capture and analyze data in CRM system, create sales reports where needed, tracks trends and progress. Participate in DLA’s in order to maintain transparency at each site; collaborate with teams to hit budgets, fill gaps, drive sales and build relationships.
- Participate in the development of a full-scope Americas Inside Sales Team. Travel for the Company as required:
- Industry conferences/Trade-shows
- Sales meetings
- Customer, Partner & company site visits
- Coordinate closely with Customer Service and Trade Compliance, in order to ensure customer requirements and commitments are met.
- Assist management where and when required.
- Participate in creating, maintaining, changing and documenting processes & procedures.
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience (if more than 5 years’ experience required, provide overview in the experience comments to support objective justification):
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales, Customer Service, Aerospace/Aviation After-Market Sales, or a combination thereof.
- Must be a U.S. person: U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment & multi-task with shifting priorities.
- Able to work independently, but part of a team spread-out across the Americas:
- “Eyes at Site”
- Excellent sales, communication, organizational, time-management, team-building, leadership, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer Service orientation & focus, assertive, ability to analyze, think critically and problem-solve quickly, with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Team-player personality, flexible and extremely open-minded.
- Able to communicate with a variety of personality types and all levels of an organization.
- Strong computer skills in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Quantum, SAP, CRM, etc.
- Knowledge of contractual regulation, negotiation, logistics, Export & Trade Compliance.
- Natural leader with a strong sense of urgency, foresight and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Able to meet multiple, sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Able to deal with irate/demanding customers and employees in an effective manner.
- Stress-tolerant in a very fast paced, results-oriented manufacturing environment.
|Job Category||Aerospace/Aviation, Customer Service, Sales/Business Development|