We are seeking a dedicated, compassionate, and personable Registered Nurse with a minimum of 1-year experience for a Home Health position. This role is a day-shift position and requires approximately 75% travel (reimbursable).
As an RN Field Nurse, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations.
- Home Health experience preferred but not required, can have acute care hospital experience
- Licenses and certifications: BLS, CA License, RN
- Minimum education: Associates
- Years’ experience: 1+ years
- Travel requirements: 75% travel, Local
- Schedule details: On Call, Day
- Care settings: Home Health
- Amazing benefits and generous PTO
- Travel Reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Full benefits
- Rates are pay per visit
- Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture
- Position requires wound care, IVs and catheters
Employer (our client):
We are a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities. We have more than 22,000 qualified professionals in over 190 offices who are dedicated to improving quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 90,000 patients and clients each year.