Seeking Registered Nurses with various specialties for a growing hospital in Atlanta, GA who is opening a new tower.
For most roles, a current State of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License is required.
- Performs patient assessments to include collection of data regarding the patient’s physical, psychosocial and health history.
- Appropriately evaluates the developmental age of the patient when performing assessments, treatments and patient/family education.
- Organizes patient data into the formulation of a plan of care; identifies additional information needed and makes care decisions based on identified needs. Identifies expected patient outcomes.
- Carries out plan of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Provides patient care that is specific to the setting, identified needs and plan; ensures that the care provided is appropriate to the severity of the disease, condition, impairment or disability.
- Oversees activities of ancillary and support team members.
- Identifies teaching opportunities and provides the resources necessary for achieving the educational goals of the patients.
- Communications issues/concerns to the Charge Nurse, Clinical Manager and/or physician as appropriate.
- Documents patient care and concerns in the patient record.
Required Skills & Experience:
Required skills & experience (the 3 “must haves” to be considered)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with an Associate’s degree in nursing. (BSN preferred)
- Will consider a new grad if completed clinical rotations in a relevant acute care setting
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License
- Minimum 1-year of experience preferred in a hospital setting within the specified area for each role (acute care, cardiac / step-down, CV, ICU, OR, Neuro, etc.)
- Licenses and Certifications: GA RN License or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License
- Minimum Education: Associates degree
- Years’ Experience: 2+
- Care Settings: Acute Care, Cardiac / Step-Down, CV, ICU, OR, Neuro, etc. (in hospital)
- Schedule Details: Day – shifts available (8hr, 10hr,12hr)
Employer (our client):
We deliver healthcare marked by compassion and sustainable excellence in a progressive environment, guided by physicians, delivered by exceptional professionals and inspired by the communities we serve. We are a not-for-profit, community health system comprised of 11 hospitals, 3,000 physicians and nearly 22,000 employees.
Since the beginning, we have been a pioneer in patient care, fulfilling the health care needs of Atlanta residents and the surrounding communities. Today – more than 110 years since it was founded – we are known as a leading hospital system in cancer care, treatment of heart disease and organ transplantation.