Seeking a strategic and results driven technical records leader to spearhead the technical records, logistics, and quality function in both pre and post review of aircraft and engine acquisition.
- This role will manage a team consisting of three to four individuals, including technical records managers and analysts.
- Perform physical aircraft and engine surveys and records evaluations in support of due diligence efforts for lease or purchase.
- Assist the Technical Services Department in ensuring conformity of acquired aircraft and engines.
- Coordinate aircraft needs and status information with the VP Technical Services during aircraft preparation for lease, purchase, or sale.
- Perform audit and training of maintenance representatives (contractors) in support of aircraft preparation lease, purchase, or sale.
- Assign the Manager Technical Records duties related to the preparation of aircraft and engine data storage computer files.
- Interface and monitor contract DER’s, manufacturers, and vendor engineering personnel in the preparation of FAA acceptable engineering and technical data.
- Direct and Manage, review and oversee the auditing of Life Limited Part Summaries, Airworthiness Directives and applicable technical and operational documentation for Company and customer engines and aircraft.
- Full responsibility for evaluating newly released Federal Aviation Administration Airworthiness Directives / OEM Service Bulletins and their impact on potential sales, leasing and operational life of engine fleet.
- Assist Executive Management, Asset Directors, Leasing Director and Sales personnel in support of engine sale and pre-lease activity.
- Provide post-sale / post-lease support to external customers in answering technical questions, researching / obtaining technical data and supplying customer-required
- All other duties related to such transactions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience specifically related to the inspection of large transport category aircraft and aircraft and engine records.
- Must hold a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant rating and have at least ten (10) years diverse large aircraft maintenance experience.
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of FAR requirements related to aircraft airworthiness and conformity.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results is required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and function as a member of a team.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
- Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Seeking an individual who is a strong people leader
- Strategic focus on process improvement
Employer (our client):
Global leader and market innovator, specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Features complete aircraft nose-to-tail value-added offerings, including:
- Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO)
- Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing
- Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange
- Flight Equipment Asset Management Services
- Internally developed aircraft and component modifications ‘Engineered Solutions’ designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics