WE WORK FOR YOU
SPECIALIZING IN ‘HARD-TO-FILL’ TECHNOLOGY ROLES FOR AEROSPACE, AVIATION, CYBER SECURITY, TECHNOLOGY AND TELECOM
BlueTek Partners focuses on helping companies attract, develop and retain best-in-class talent. We understand the need for professional, reliable and strong employees as well as the importance of making sure your business has a steady pipeline of the right people to grow your company. We offer a full range of talent solutions designed to address your needs from project based and contract to direct-hire placement. In an ever-changing world, your employees are still your strongest assets.
We think outside the box and work closely with each client to identify their unique staffing needs. We help organizations manage workflow peaks and seize new opportunities by identifying the optimal human capital solution that fits with their goals. Our comprehensive process in selecting the perfect candidate increases productivity, decreases training costs, reduces employee turnover and generally eases the hiring process.
How We Work:
As a true talent acquisition partner, we collaborate to attract the right talent for each client’s unique business needs. We combine industry knowledge, strategic identification, thorough assessment, and human relations for a perfect match.
We pride ourselves on putting the client’s needs first and managing human capital needs without disrupting the business. We do this by providing timely and transparent communication. Our tailored solutions allow employers to staff strategically with qualified, reliable, and driven employees while saving time and reducing churn.
With partnership search services, we work on a contingency basis for specific requisitions. For each search, we utilize a customized and strategic approach, starting with understanding the company, culture, and individual role.
We understand that each search is unique, with its own requirements and success factors. Our comprehensive approach allows us to source talent both quickly and efficiently, maintaining a high presentation to interview ratio.
Once a search is launched, we provide timely and transparent communication throughout the process. In this model, we serve as a true talent acquisition partner with a deep level of commitment and accountability.
Staffing services allow our clients to increase their network of talent and enhance their teams both on a trial basis and without paying increasingly hefty placement fees. This is a great solution for employers who require a consistent flow of candidates for a large number of openings or require temporary staffing solutions.
Our Sourcing Strategy
- Job and industry analysis to develop a comprehensive job description and list of requirements for each individual role
- Expert copy writing and job advertisement optimization as well as local networking and candidate referral programs
- Targeted job advertising and resume search using social media, association engagement, and board advertising on the top job boards, including ZipRecruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, GitHub, and specialized Aviation Job Boards, etc.
- Internal and external resume database searching
- Candidate filtering with questionnaires developed for efficiency and specifically created for each job to ensure a candidate has the specific skills required
Our RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) service offers an innovative solution to organizations seeking to outsource some or all of their recruiting needs. We offer a variety of flexible models offering efficiency, cost-savings, and scalability to fill both short-term and long-term business needs.
The fully customizable design allows employers the agility to decide what functions and services best suit their needs. With talent-driven outsourcing solutions, we serve as an expert support system to manage talent, recruit, execute, and deliver the results you need so you can focus on growing your business.
Talent Pools allow employers to increase their network of talent and enhance their teams without paying increasingly hefty placement fees. The intention of this model is to serve clients who have a few roles they would like regular assistance with but do not want to hire additional support in the form of an employee requiring benefits and overhead or pay massive placement fees.
- What is a Talent Pool?
- A group of pre-screened resumes containing quality candidates matching the requirements of an individual job, sent directly to your inbox or into your ATS on a regular basis.
- What is the frequency of Talent Pools?
- Talent Pools are sent on a weekly basis.
- How are Candidates Screened?
- Each candidate’s resume is thoroughly evaluated along with their answers to a customized questionnaire, confirming their background aligns with the role before they will be included in a talent pool. Employers are responsible for thoroughly vetting and conducting their own screening on candidates, which may include a criminal and employment background check, before offering employment.
- How Many Candidates Can I Expect Per Talent Pool?
- There is no guarantee of the number of candidates that will be provided in each talent pool. We do this because we do not want to hold any candidates back from being submitted each week. The number of candidates received and submitted for each pool depends on various factors such as the role, location, requirements, etc.